Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Another day

SO. It is a newer brighter day. Things don't seem so gloomy today. COlder, definitely, but no so gloomy. Sang karaoke for like three hours with Stephen and his family. So that made the day fun. Jordan their male beagle is obsessed with athena. I wouldn't mind, but they haven't been spayed yet (they will be in a week). I do not want puppies. :D. I look forward to tomorrow. I get to see monica and I get to sleep in my own bed. Isn't that a happy thought? I miss my bed. I will be glad to settle back into life. I have aton of stuff to do on Friday. But I look forward to teaching. Hmm. I had a thought. But.. I have forgotten it. Go me. Its amazing how things change day to day. One day I'm curled up in a ball crying for hours.. and then I can't imagine feeling that way. Mind boggling. but. I should be gone from here. Thanks for listening??? LOl. It says that people have been to my site. Who knows who. It's intriguing though. Night all you strange people readingthis. :D

No comments: