Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Its been a while

So. its been a whlie. About two months. So much has happened. and So much has stayed the same. ISn't it funny how life works like that. hmm. Student teaching is going well. I look forward to being done thouhg. Hopefull will interview for a position at the school I am teaching at and get that job. The principal is coming to observe me next week so nervous about taht. Mrs. Lovitt told her that I am interested in the position. :D. Umm. Just moved. still unpacking. Love the new apartment. I now have a backyard, a couch, and a washer adn dryer. All this mving has left me incredibly poor thouhg. lol. things are expensive. Some days I wish it were October. No, I don't love October. but then everything will be over. No more wedding planning, school, job hunting, being poor over the summer, the one year anniversary, allwill be over. Life will be good and things will go on in October. and if not.. I suppose we'll deal with that when the time comes. I guess I'm jsut tired of things the way they stand. I want some free time. I want to not worry so much. I want things to assume a semblance of normalcy and routine. I want to sit down on a tuesday afternoon adn think wow. i'm bored. whatcan I do withthis time adn just do something I want to do. Like read a book. Or go for a walk. I dont' want to be scrambling to do homework. Or to call a caterer. or to go off to antoher job at 6 pm after working 8 hours during the day. I want timet o do my laundry. Sigh. One day it will come. Anyways. need to get off here.. so mu ch unpacking left to do .

No comments: